At Thornton Auctions we are able to assist you with converting your unused items into cash with rates compatible within the market. Sales are publicly advertised and open to everyone. Thornton Auctions sells on behalf of the vendor or buys direct by negotiation.
1. In House – Assets bought to our auction house and sold on behalf of the vendor
2. Onsite - All items are presented & sold from the site where they get used. Some sites may not be suitable or require special requirements for a public sale
3. Tenders – Offering an alternative option to sell specialised one off items or a complete business
4. Cash ’n’ Carry – Similar to over counter sales used to sell a large quantity of similar items such as: Clothing, Supplies, Surplus stock
5. Direct Sale – A sale set up by the vendor to a select group such as families of deceased estates
To read our Terms & Conditions, please click here.